Heartbreaking Video: Orekoya Mum Weeps for the Return of her 3 Sons

orekoya kidnapped sons


The family hired a nanny, Mary Akinloye, 23, who kidnapped the children the day after she resumed work. She has since demanded a 13 million Naira ransom for their release.
The missing children are Aderomola, 11 months old, Adedamola a 4 year old and Demola, a 6 year old.
In the video, their mother is lamenting.

Continue....

orekoya mother
“How can somebody take three kids from one person? I did not have them in one day. I want to see my children. I’m dying oh, I’m dying. It’s as if nothing is happening. You people should help me. How will I get 13 million?”
Watch the tearful plea by their mother, for their return below.
We will let the BN family know if/when a credible account number is provided for donations towards the children’s released.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift