Media Personality Liz Yemoja Runs for House of Representatives as Eti-Osa Candidate

                 Liz Yemoja


Nigerian media personality Elizabeth Awoliyi, popularly known as Liz Yemoja, has announced that she will also be joining the political race come 2015.
She made this announcement a few minutes ago on her Instagram page with a picture of her campaign poster, and she captioned ‘Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander! After so much deliberation and plenty consultations I have decided to accept this calling and serve the great people of Lagos State! I hereby use this opportunity to announce my intention to run for The house of REPS political office. I humbly appreciate all the support and the confidence that the great people of Eti Osa have placed in me! I am READY!! TRANSFORMATION 2015! Here we go!!!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift