Listen to my freestyle - Chidex ft Twiz Man "Wine Dat Tin"

                     


Hmm....
I was indeed short of words last week Friday when around noon at the Base Studio with my pal Twiz Man.
Twiz Man, whose been in the Music Industry for a long while now cooked up a cool dope track and I asked if I could freestyle on it.
Well, I did!
And when I listened to this freestyle, which I titled “Wine Dat Tin”, I pretty much surprised myself.
You can listen to my freestyle by clicking on the URL below.
(link)
See, I love Music so much. I listen to good Music as I've always had dreams to mine someday and this freestyle .
Now, some us maybe be asking, “who's this blog writer?”
Answer: I'm Chidi Egesionu, SuperAdmin of this blogsite.
You can listen to my freestyle by clicking on the URL below.
(link)
Thanks! :D and do have a great day!

wine da tin chidex ft twiz man
hulkshare.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift