Drake says he's been 'in love' with Rihanna since he was 22

                     



Drake ran into some traffic on the way to the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, but he made it to the ceremony in time to give Rihanna the VMAs Video Vanguard Award.
Walking on stage after Rihanna performed for the final time of the night, Drake – dressed in a tuxedo – praised the singer for never changing, and said he had been “in love” with her since he was 22 years old.'She's someone I've been in love with since I was 22 years old, she's one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life I have looked up to her even though she is younger than me. 'She is a living and breathing legend of our Industry...
Continue....

2016 MTV Video Music Awards animated GIF2016 MTV Video Music Awards animated GIF2016 MTV Video Music Awards animated GIF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'