Popular Lagos pastor accused of beating up wife(PICTURED)

Photo of a popular pastor


Estranged wife of the head pastor of Mountain of Liberation Miracles Ministries, Bessem Okafor, has accused her husband, Chris of battery.
Dr.Okafor whose church is located at the Ojodu, Berger area of Lagos state is said to have beaten up his wife at their home in Magodo.

Bessem who has been living apart from her husband since 2012 claimed she had gone to visit her four children few weeks ago because were in custody of their father.

The visit was said to have been arranged by a lawyer from the Office of the Public Defender, Lagos State Ministry of Justice, and her husband’s lawyer, Onyechukwu Ubani.

She said, “I have not seen my children for nine months and our lawyers agreed that I could come see them at home after school hours by 5pm. I went to the house at the appointed time, but my children were not there.


“I had to wait outside in the compound until 10pm before my husband arrived; the children were not with him. They were later brought home by the driver about 12am. By then it was clear I couldn’t leave again, I had to spend the night.

“The following morning, I bathed and dressed them for school. They pleaded with me to stay back until they returned and since I hardly spent time with them the day before, I agreed.”

According to the Punch:


A few hours after her children had left for school, Bessem received a phone call from Chris who had also left the house. He allegedly questioned her presence in the house and ordered her to leave.

When Bessem insisted on staying till her children returned from school, Chris allegedly sent a policeman who was part of his entourage to the house.

She said, “The policeman told me to leave the house. At that time, I was wearing only my dress. I had washed my undies and spread them to dry since I didn’t come with extra.

“I told the policeman that I would leave after my children returned from school. Later, Chris came in and on seeing me, he started beating me and dragged me out of the house.”

She said some policemen came to arrest her, but could not go with them because her clothes were torn.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chidi.... this man most be crazy
Anonymous said…
Stupid pastor i will never attend your church.
Anonymous said…
Chidi... are you sure this man is a real man of God just asking lol.
Anonymous said…
fake pastor..
Anonymous said…
Hmmm..... may God have mercy on you fool.

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'