Biden says he'll run if he has the 'emotional energy'

Vice President Joe Biden speaks at the Ahavath Achim Synagogue in Atlanta, Thursday. Biden was making his remarks at the Fran Eizenstat and Eizenstat Family Annual Lecture.


Vice President Joe Biden said on Thursday that the biggest factor in his decision on whether to run for president is whether he and his family “have the emotional energy to run.”
“The honest-to-God answer is, I just don’t know,” he said. USAtoday reports.
Continue..

That deeply conflicted response was the first public articulation of a thought process he’s discussed until now only privately with top Democrats and close advisers. He gave no timetable for a decision.
The question came after a lecture in Atlanta, where Biden defended the Iran nuclear dealand discussed world affairs at the Ahavath Achim Synagogue.
“I’ll be straightforward with you. The most relevant factor in my decision is whether I and my family have the emotional energy to run,” Biden said. “Some people might think that is not appropriate. But unless I can go to my party and the American people and say that I am able to devote my whole heart and my whole soul to this endeavor, it would not be appropriate.”
He did not mention Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state whose candidacy has faced mounting questions about her handling of classified information on a personal e-mail account, creating a possible opening for the vice president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'