Nigerian Man Arrested at MMIA After Attempting to Smuggle Drugs to China Via Sausage Rolls

Gala Cannabis



A Nigerian man was arrested on Wednesday after being caught with 35.115 kilogramme of cannabis smuggled in Gala sausage rolls, which he was planning to transport to China.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) arrested the 33-year-old man named Friday Ogbonna, during the pre-boarding security screening process.  Premium Times reports.Ogbonna

“My friend in China gave me N100, 000 to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me… When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child,” said Ogbonna, who is a trader at the Onitsha main market.

The NDLEA also arrested David Famolu, 34, and Joy Osamunyi, 26, on their way to Dubai while attempting to smuggle 4kg and 19.640kg of cannabis respectively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'