I will be marking 20 years in Entertainment in 2015 - Omotola

        Chidexboy 01



Nigerian actress, Omosexy clocks 15years in the Entertainment industry comes 2015, According to her she will be going to 20 cites in Nigeria starting from Abuja.
Find out what she said below!.
Continue..
 Omotola Hello.... Osexynationals!
Good News!!! In 2015 by God's Grace, I will be marking 20 years in Entertainment!!!🎊🎊
Oh my gosh... Thanks for being such a strong part of my journey folks!!!
And yes.... I do have MANY GIFTS and Pleasant SURPRISES lined up for y'all .
But first, I'll be going on a 20 city WORLD tour from Jan 2015 , starting in Abuja!!! Hehehehe....
Wanna be a part of this unbelievable tour? Promoters, sponsors, friends, fans...
Yepng1@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'