Juliet Ibrahim covers “The Celebrity Shoot” Season 4 | Talks Family Background, Fashion Icons & More

                             


It’s officially Season 4 of the “Celebrity Shoot” created by celebrity stylist and designer Abbyke Domina; and for the cover, they chose the super hot Ghanaian actress that is Juliet Ibrahim.
For her shoot, Juliet had a brief chat with the Celebrity Shoot team and talks a little on her background, fashion, her style icons and her mnust-have accessories.
Continue...


     

A little about Juliet
I am Juliet Ibrahim – a mother, an actress, musician, humanitarian, producer and entrepreneur. I was born into the family of a Lebanese father – Hussein Ibrahim and a half Liberian/Ghanaian mother – Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim on the 3rd of March 1986. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon, Ghana and Ivory Coast and I’m the eldest of 3 siblings.
On her Fashion Style
I can describe it as daring, spontaneous and very creative.
On handling stress in fashion
I don’t usually get stressed when it comes to fashion, simply because I’m not into trends or what’s in vogue. I don’t rack my brain over what to
wear that much, I just wear what makes me comfortable .
On her fashion icons, home and aborad
I like Nicki Minaj’s fashion sense, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Charlize Theron. Back home, I am my very own fashion icon.
On her must-have fashion accessories
My sunglasses, a handbag, rings and a wristwatch.

See more photos;



Photo Credit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'