Solidstar Shares Shirtless Bathroom Selfie & Says ‘I Like My Whisky Old and My Women Young

                        Solidstar

The shirtless bathroom selfies by Nigerian male artistes are taking over social media and slowly becoming a trend. Most times it is either Flavour or Lynxxx orIyanya that has the female fans gasping for breath.
Reggae artiste Solidstar can be added to the list of #ShirtlessBathroomSelfies as he shared this picture a few minutes ago.
It’s not only his picture that has caught our attention but also his caption which reads “I like my whisky old and my women young”…hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'