Ex- President Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back to School for PhD

                      Olusegun Obasanjo BellaNaija


Olusegun Obasanjo, former president of Nigeria, is going back to school for a PhD in Christian Theology.
He is set to enroll today at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria in Lagos, Premium Times reports.
Obasanjo who obtained a post graduate Diploma in 2009, will work towards his PhD by first getting a Master’s Degree, and afterwards; he will pursue the higher degree.
“I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavor of life…I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'