Yoruba Actress Omotunde Ogundimu Elated after Successful Fibroid Surgery

                      Ogundimu - August 2014


Yoruba actress Omotunde Ogundimu who was soliciting for funds for a crucial fibroid surgery. She said she needed N1 million.
Now we have update on her state of health.
After a surgery at a hospital in Ogun, the mum of 3 was discharged on Friday 8th August 2014.
Continue...

The surgery was billed at N400,000 and the money donated by colleagues in the industry and other generous Nigerians.
Omotunde is presently recuperating at home in Ibafo, Ogun.
While chatting with a reporter, she said;
“I am so happy my brother. I thank all the people that came to my aid, including you and other media practitioners. May God bless you all. May you never face any predicament of such, I really appreciate you all.
It’s a very pathetic experience, but now it’s a success story. I need to be very grateful to God because a lot of people had died because of that. Now, I have stopped bleeding.
Everything concerning my womb is normal now. I can eat and sleep well now.”

Source: BN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'