Man United manager declares title aspirations

                      Photo of Louis-van-Gaal-Holland


Louis van Gaal, declared today in his first official press conference that his wish is to win the English Premier league in his first season in charge of Manchester United.
The club finished seventh last season under David Moyes, who was sacked after ten months in charge and Manchester United has officially ushered in the Louis van Gaal era as they hope to return to the top of world football.
When asked what will be a good season for Manchester United, he said: “I don't know. First I need to see how quick the players can pick up my philosophy. I haven't worked with most of them so we have to wait and see.
“It's very important there is a click between the players and the manager. For me the challenge is always first not fourth.”
“I will do my utmost best. That's what I can give. I cannot give predictions. You have the biggest club in the world and in two days I know how important Manchester United is.



Continue......
“I'm here to prepare the team and to adapt to this team. The owners and the chief executive have a lot of confidence in me. They have come to me.
“I have explained my philosophy and they were excited. We have to wait and see if I can fulfil the expectations of these people and also the fans because the fans are very important. But in the world of football you cannot predict. Nobody predicted that Germany would beat Brazil 7-1.”
Louis van Gaal won bronze with the Netherlands at the just concluded 2014 FIFA World Cup courtesy a 3-0 victory against host Brazil in the losers’ final.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'