AGN president, Ibinabo set for marriage at 43

                                  Photo of Ibinabo

The embattled President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima says she has found love and will settle down with her ‘Mr. Right’ in Port Harcourt, Rivers state before the end of the year.
She updated her Facebook relationship status on July 10, 2014 to ‘engaged’, leading to rumour that the 43 years old will walk down the aisle very soon
She confirmed the relationship in an interview with Movie Moments, “It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one. God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria,” she said.
Although, It will be the first time the ex-beauty queen will be getting married, She however has three children from previous relationships, including her youngest daughter for Fred Amata. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'