Odemwingie wants to give all in Brazil

Photo of Odemwinge




Super Eagles striker, Peter Odemwingie says he has missed the team for the last two years and is desperate to make contribution to the team before he calls it quits with football.
The Stoke City forward described the team as having raised its standards, which other countries especially in Africa will struggle to catch up with.
Speaking after the match against the Greek national side at the PPL Park In Philadelphia, USA, Odemwingie says without doubt the coach Stephen Keshi regime has positively impacted on the team and he was desperate to be part of the success story.
“Luckily, I have been picked to go and do battle for the nation in Brazil and I can assure you that I will give my all to the team. The talent is there, the stars are here and we work as a family.”
“Yes I have been away but now that I’m back I want to give my all and ensure that we do well in Brazil”, Eagles Media Officer Ben Alaiya quotes Odemwingie as saying.
The former Lille striker took time off to thank fans in Nigeria and across the world who stood by him while he was away from national duties and promised that he will not fail them come Brazil 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'