Actress Ini Edo Shares Sultry Bikini Photo As She Celebrates Birthday

Photo of Ini Edo
Ini Edo
Nollywood actress Ini Edo shared a sexy bikini photo to celebrate her birthday.
The actress wrote this caption with the snap:
“In all… Am most grateful to de one God I serve Jesus Christ in whom am most pleased. He’s kept me alive and my career soaring. I might nt get it right all de times but he never fails. He’s been my light in times of darkness nd he’s promises are yea and amen.hes de one true God n he has kept me…. He’s name is Jesus Christ n I dedicate dis day to u……thank u my omnipresent”
She looks good i gust........what do think? .

iniedo
Now
In 
iniedo
Now
In all... Am most grateful to de one God I serve Jesus Christ in whom am most pleased. He's kept me alive and my career soaring. I might nt get it right all de times but he never fails. He's been my light in times of darkness nd he's promises are yea and amen.hes de one true God n he has kept me.... He's name is Jesus Christ n I dedicate dis day to u......thank u my omnipresent
rachelmugabelaapeepeedishluv and 2,681others like this.
sparklingolaHBD ini. MORE gracious years ahead
uchejombo🎂💃🎁
amamanick_diamondHbd pretty...
iyangauuHapi bday uyai akwa ibom @iniedo . God bless ya thru out all eternity
okchelsyHappy born day dearie
halimabubakarBlesssings all da way @iniedo hurrayyyyy
mz_nekiHbd fynest
jst_mishaHappy bday u r the best God bless u greetins from rome😍😘😘 @iniedo
ezeifeoma241Happy birthday most beautiful
iamposhy93Happy Birthday doll x
nanaakua22Happy bday dear sis
sphumzHappiest Birthday :)
sphumzMay God keep u n continue to Bless you
dishluvHappy birthday hun x
jayazuHBD
doriazowan101Happy B Day.........Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'