Miley Cyrus gets cat tattoo on bottom lip




Photo of Miley cyrus
Miley cyrus

 Miley Cyrus took to Instagram on Friday to share her new ink. Complete with whiskers and even a sliding tear, a yellow cat now has a permanent spot on her inner bottom lip. The singer got creative in the hashtag department, writing, "#sadkitty #f*ckyeahtulsa @waynewontpostpicsofnakedwomen @katyweaver #lovemoneyparty #freakz." The tattoo might be seen as a way to pay homage to her headline-grabbing performance at the 2013 American Music Awards, during which she sang "Wrecking Ball" as a giant cat mouthed the lyrics on a screen behind her.
Miley clearly has a lot of experience putting on a brave face in the tattoo parlor. Last year, she commissioned Kat Von D to replicate Leonardo da Vinci's iconic anatomical heart. The year before, Miley had a quote from President Theodore Roosevelt tattooed on her forearm. If you can't stop looking at all the body art, check out our ultimate celebrity tattoo gallery, and keep scrolling to see Miley's latest ink! She later explained on Twitter: ''not a new outfit for 23 I didn't make my quick change and I couldn't not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies :(''Never happened to me before. But I love my fans as much as they love me! I couldn't miss 23 ''Show must go on :( .''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'