Biola Ige accuses of leaking raunchy nude

Photo of Biola Ige
Biola Ige


Nollywood actress Biola Ige has accused her former best friend and actress Ruth Eze of leaking a raunchy picture of her and actor Muna Obiekwe, Ige said that her former friend was determined to portray her in negative light, after their friendship crumbled. Eze has denied any involvement in the whole episode  and asked Ige not to associate her name with the incident.
"My Attention has been drawn to attempts by Biola ige to drag me into the semi Nude pictures that has been on the internet for the last 1 week. My response to this is simple, I Ruth Eze has and will never be involved in such acts and I advise Biola ige not to drag my name into this mess, I shall not 
be entertaining questions on this again and I wish Biola all the best as I also focus on my career''.

After the photo went viral, Biola at first refused to comment, but later she revealed it was from a movie titled, 'Pregnant Hawkers' which was shot 2-years.



photo of Ruth Eze
Ruth Eze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'