Baba Suwe faces hard times after cocaine scandal


Photo of Baba Suwe
Baba Suwe


Comic actor Baba Suwe is not finding life easy after his career affected by the 2011 cocaine scandal, The actor, Whose real  name is Nurudeen Babatunde  Omidina, Lamented in a recent interview that no one wanted to associate with him or call him for movies. Baba Suwe was arrested on suspicion of trafficking cocaine in 2011 and detained for 25 days by the National Law and Drug Enforcement Agency  (NDLEA). He was released after a court ordered NDLEA to release him after nothing suspicious was found on him.
Even a lot of people that could have assisted me financially don’t want to associate with me again. People within and outside the industry have deserted me on account of the allegation. They still doubt me despite my victory in court.
I have sung praises of some people in some of my movies, and I always appreciate whatever they give me. This makes a lot of people close to me. For instance, I was close to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu before and he was very nice to me.
He had done a lot for me but now, it’s very difficult for me to be close to him . He is even not comfortable seeing me around him again because of the allegation. I don’t enjoy people’s love and admiration like before because people still believe that it was true.“ he lamented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'