‘I don’t have any form of venereal disease, talk more of HIV’ – Hanks Anuku...

‘I don’t have any form of venereal disease, talk more of HIV’ – Hanks Anuku...

Following reports that popular Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he is H.I.V positive last week and even infected his wife knowingly, Sources reached across to him. The popular actor slammed the reports, describing it as malicious, fallacious, hurtful and without any iota of truth. Here we present to you the Hanks Anuku interview…...
See the interview below!.
continue...
 

There are reports making the rounds presently that you are H.I.V positive, and that you infected your wife with the virus. How true is this?...
I think it’s just a malicious rumour being spread around and it’s definitely fuelled by a lot of pain and jealousy, which explains why it has been so embellished with such fallacies. My wife called me and we’ve spoken about this. She’s a very calm person, and I’m so proud because we understand each other. We know the story is false, and she’s taking it so lightly but it hurts. I’ve never had any such sexcapades in my life; I don’t even hang out with women like that. People that know me will attest to the fact that I have principles and I have self-control when it comes to women. So, I don’t have H.I.V or any infection of any kind....

So, how or why do you think such a malicious rumour was started about you at all?

I think whoever wrote that story in the first place should get on TV with me and bring his/her facts with the medical reports to prove to the whole world that it’s true. I want to clear the air on this ugly saga. I don’t even have any form of venereal disease, talk more, H.I.V. Rumours are made by rumour-mongers, backbiters, and haters who are never working in the ways of God. I am going to take this the way God is taking it right now, because He knows the truth. He’s the way, the truth and the light with me, and greater is he that is in me. I don’t want this lie to continue further, so if anyone has facts to disprove me, please let them come forward with it and challenge me on TV or radio, or anywhere in the world and let’s talk about this....

According to the report, you stated that you slept with 80 women during your stay in Zambia and Zimbabwe. Is there any truth in that?

(Laughs) Listen to me; I don’t know where Zambia is. I’ve never been to Zambia in my life, and that crap about me sleeping with 80 women; can they get any of the alleged women to come forward and present any evidence of this? I’m not interested in lies and only want to deal with facts here, and I’m telling you categorically that I have never been to Zambia before. I don’t even know where Zimbabwe is either. I know I do hear a lot about South Africa but I’ve never been there either. I am a child of God and I worship at T.B Joshua’s church here in Ghana. Emmanuel is my father, and I know his prayers and my faith in Jesus will come through for me on this. I don’t know who has such a grudge against me and is trying to blackmail me by destroying my name and separate me from my family. But, God is my judge and he’s connected to me as I’m connected to him. I’m not afraid of anything man can do to me. I will look up to the hills from whence cometh my help, my help comes from God. I really appreciate your concern and passion for the truth, because I’m a Christian and if you know me these days, you will know that my life is just about that.

You worship at T.B Joshua’s church in Ghana now?

Yes, I do....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'