Ibinabo Fiberisima is not looking for a husband



photo of Ibinabo Fiberesima




Actress and President of the Actors Guide of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberisima, Says she is not looking for a life partner, said in a recent interview that she needs her own company, as all her children are grown up. she, however, ruled out fellow actor,Fred Amata whom she has a child for, as the potential husband.
Ibinabo also said, I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should live it to the maximum, happiness and peace should be the key. I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and center, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nkiru Sylvanus returns in "The Voice"

Ray J offers sex tape money to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as a wedding gift

America and Arab allies launch 50 strikes on terrorist group's Syrian heartland and warns its fanatical leaders 'this is only the beginning'